- 2 pounds boneless country style pork (or leaner if you like), cut into 1" cubes
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cloves, ground (to taste)
- cinnamon, ground (to taste)
- fennel seeds, ground (to taste)
- New Mexico chili powder (to taste)
- 1 cup garlic chives, fresh
- 1 cup snow peas, fresh
- Sumo mandarin
- Flour tortillas
- Toss the pork cubes in the spices, salt.
- Heat oil in wok, brown meat. Remove and set aside.
- Quickly sauté the snow peas in the wok, set aside.
- Sauté the garlic chives in the wok, set aside.
- Finish cooking the meat in the wok.
- Heat the tortillas, set aside
- Slice the sumo mandarin into about 1/2" to 1" pieces or wedges. Set aside.
- Toss the meat, peas and chives in the wok to mix together quickly and re-heat. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Place the warm meat in a bowl, bring the tortillas and sumo slices to the table and assemble the wraps.